World visa for Rats

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mario666, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Mario666

Mario666 Member

yougogirl75, Judithlyn and Laura2014 like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Countries like Tunisia are known globally for their crafty ways of obtaining tourist visas, education visas, sports visas etc, just to get a foot in the door, and then stay illegally....so things have been made as difficult as possible for them :thumbsup:

My rat used to get so angry with me, because as a British national, I had freedom of travel...well yes, rat...but that's because I return home afterwards and actually, sometimes I need a visa too!
    He felt it was unfair, that they were being penalised for their nationality, blah blah....and wouldn't accept my point that that's because his countrymen before him had outstayed their welcome :rolleyes:

It was always "Poor me, I'm hard done by, I'm victimised, it's not my fault I was born Tunisian" :rolleyes:
    Trouble is, the countries they can access are not the countries they want...he told me that himself. South America is seen as a foot in the door to North America.

3. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Then it’s our mission to close....make that....SLAM the door! I’m sure South American, Eastern European countries, and Russia were next on the “hit list” of targets! China too!

magic, Mango Chutney and yougogirl75 like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Yeah, Russia and EE countries are seen as the gateway into the Schengen Zone. Plus there are a lot of actual Russian tourists in Tunisia, so they can be targeted head on by rat.
    The Chinese market to Tunisia has grown rapidly....and Chinese tourists know how to spend money! Fortunately, they do tend to travel in groups and visit a lot of historical sites, but I pity any small, girly groups...they'll be hit on fast!
    I'm sure it's China is not allowed FB....so a rat would be well hidden from a Chinese victim :(

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  5. Judithlyn

True....My Chinese guests can not have Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. They are illegal there....whatever will rats do? They will figure out some plot cause China is now having a bubble boom economy! Follow the money is the theme of rats!

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

They sure will. Wonder if there are any groups for Chinese tourists in Tunisia? Will have a look later, if I find anything...I'll drop a few links :thumbsup:

Judithlyn likes this.
  7. Judithlyn

Please be sure to let me know too! I have a lot of Chinese friends! We need to stop them from spending money in Tunisia, until the Tunisian government makes bezness a crime!

juicyfruit likes this.
  8. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Oh i didnt know that. How come its illegal in china for facebook etc?

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

FB Banned in China
    China. In China, Facebook was blocked following the July 2009 Ürümqi riots because Xinjiang independence activists were using Facebook as part of their communications network. ... However, according to the "Blocked in China" website, Facebook is still blocked. Facebook is not blocked in Hong Kong and Macau.

magic, juicyfruit and Judithlyn like this.
  10. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Oh thank you i didnt know that. I am really surprised , only because when i think of china i think of how they love their technology etc .

juicyfruit and Judithlyn like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The shitty thing is that Google.com also is blocked in China. So a victim can't search for a rat name there :(

magic and juicyfruit like this.
  12. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

What about other search engines like yahoo?

juicyfruit likes this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Why don't you ask your Chinese friends? They should be able to spot such sites a lot easier than Mango, since they will be written in Chinese ;)

juicyfruit likes this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

juicyfruit likes this.
  15. Brasilgirl

juicyfruit and Judithlyn like this.
  16. Brasilgirl

Maybe there is a way to mirror this site to a site hosted in China with a Chinese domain?

juicyfruit likes this.
  17. Judithlyn

I met the IT guy of Alibaba which is like amazon.com but in China. He stayed 2 nights....really interesting! They do have one BIG app but I won’t mention it here so as to not let rats know of it. I usually talk to Chinese guests on WhatsApp which they download in Japan, but cancel before returning to China. There are many internet restrictions in China. Surely no rat is stupid enough to go there with a Chinese lady paying for it! I think their prisons are far worse than Tunisian prisons and they will not tolerate such behavior! It is still a communist country. The culture is very different too. I would love to see and hear a Chinese lady after discovering her “true love” is a fraud! That is some noise which will be heard around the world! I love my Chinese friends but they do not tolerate any crap! I love that about them! Living in the most populated country on earth with congestion and pollution unlike anywhere else, you learn to be tough and a survivor! A lazy rat does not stand a chance in China!

AmberHeart, magic and juicyfruit like this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

19. Snuggle

Snuggle Member

A lot of female rats on there. I think they are too stupid to know anything about living in China.

magic and Judithlyn like this.
  20. Brasilgirl

Idk if they’d go for visa, maybe just money.

Judithlyn likes this.
  21. Mango Chutney

They'll go wherever the money is.....they are really greedy.
    Shit loads of Algerians on there!

Judithlyn likes this.
  22. Snuggle

Snuggle Member

We had lots of Algerians in the hotel last time in Tunisia. The men had lots of fun drinking and chatting up the east European tourists while their wives were upstairs with the kids. It was like staying in a brothel.

23. Mango Chutney

The Algerians go to Tunisia often to bezness, as there are not really Western tourists in Algeria. They hook victims online and in Tunisia. The Algerians really know how to party...I saw shit loads at Tunisian events! They are Tunisia's main tourist market, as they need only drive over the border.