Worst evil one ever...

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Lexi, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I never been on a dating site never went to Tunisia on holiday. Never put a pic up on my fb of myself. But my rat came fishing me out.
    I played online pool that's how my rat found me.
    It's so easy even if your just playing a game.
    They know all the strategy of a rat.
    The biggest mistake of my life was clicking add on my fb it all went down hill from there.
    4 years of chatting each day and night.
    They drag you in, they in it for the long haul.
    Once your in its hard to get out.
    I thought I knew my husband I was so wrong.
    Everything changed when we got married.
    Then the real rat came out he owned me.
    Or so he thought, the women put up with so much from they husband's. It's a big NO to question or answer back. You put up and shut up
    You have no opinions of your own. You wear what he tells you, you do what he tells you.
    You don't go out alone, your hidden away.
    You love him and at first you put up with it.
    Then you say feck this wth am I doing.
    They take your passport and family rats will watch your every move.
    Make sure you have a good pair of running shoes
    Because your going to need them.
    It's funny in a sick way looking back just going to the embassy in Tunisia you can sit in the cafe and watch them all going to get thier papers for marriage. A Scot woman came and asked me what she needed to do for marriage I told her straight run like feck.
    If she's on this site she will know me,
    I wish she is not and found a good one.
    I wish these rats start using thier brains because it's not in their penises. They even useless and selfish in that department. Don't have a clue how to please a women even in bed.

Judithlyn, Masha, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  2. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your story - but you will be ok. Good luck.
    As regards their attempts between the sheets - I refer to them as ROROs!
    Take care.

Mystery and Brasilgirl like this.
  3. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

Even from locals, we normally do not date people on line. To meet strangers is itself a risk. But we did an exception due to their excellent ability with words and to get close to the victim as if they were known from years
    . It’s seriously unbelievable how they sneak and convince their targets. This case is a better example, even she was aware it got to a point where she believed him.

Judithlyn, Masha, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

My life.
    Mystery, if you ever want to talk privately, I'm a PM away...I can relate to every word you've written there and can tell you are struggling :)

5. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your story mystery but im glad your out of it now.
    I have never been treated this way at all by my hubby, noway does he control me
    I have seen so many women who go through exactly what you have described
    And they think its cute and normal until the real controlling starts.

Judithlyn, magic, Masha and 6 others like this.
  6. Discovery

Discovery Active Member

Run like Fuck, words to live by!!

7. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Before I met mr rat I had everything, money a home car holidays around the world. I was independent happy and fun. I had family friends and the time of my life. I worked hard for what I achieved. I'm sure you all did.
    When I married my rat my life changed dramatically. Some of you will say that wouldn't happen but all what I say is the truth.
    My family disowned me. My friends stopped bothering with me because I was always back and fo Tunisia and to be honest I allowed myself to be his pawn. Don't go out don't chat with men.
    I always had to video him or send pics.
    Now this part you won't believe. One of my family reported me for joining isis. Which of course is a load of bullshit. Nevertheless while I was in Tunisia I had emails off my local police which I have kept. This was before I married.
    When I returned home I had a visit questioned about what I had been doing. I have around three thousand pics on my phone and showed them.
    Rat was fake then and we had a happy holiday.
    The next I had the fraud squad on my back tax evasion ECT to top it off I also had immigration watching me. I have proof of every thing.i write.
    I have had SS the school even questioned my daughter about what she wore in Tunisia..
    E.g. a hijab ( head scarf ).. I was actually being monitored on social media. How did I find out quite easy I was asked about a photo I posted on fb that only me and my husband could see.
    No not a naked pic lol. Not cutting anyone's head off just a pic of the hijab worn by my daughter
    I was questioned about my faith if I was muslim
    All because of a bastard hateful British family member. Going back as I am rambling a bit I got married . Lived in Tunisia lived in shit treated like shit I find out Mr rat was cheating on me.
    Having multiple fb accounts dating sites ECT.
    Margo I will pm you as yes I'm struggling big time thank you for your support . I do have a very good lawyer and I must be caerful of what I post right now.
    However life is starting to finally get better for us
    And rat asshole don't help will his lies and threats. The only time I will see him is in court.
    I want what's mine what I deserve and a bloody divorce. I never helped rat with a visa close but he fucked up to early...:D I been through hell and it's not over...

8. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

No matter what nationality he is if a man suppresses a woman and she does not like it, I think it's better to be alone than to find herself being oppressed. It's wrong for others to decide on another person. admire the women who manage to live under such conditions. Personally it may not be good for neither her nor the children but we are different

9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Hope you will be fine and Your story is tell us stay away from tunisian guys becaurse it is really a different culture from rest off Wold

10. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

These men put us through hell, our lives changed for the worse and they seem like nothing happened. I’m so happy you and your baby girl are on your way out. Sending a big hug.

Judithlyn, Mystery, Beverley and 3 others like this.
  11. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Oh he hasn't left you....
    He's punishing you.... He wants to make you feel guilty/bad for not coming to see him....
    He will contact you soon ;) probably with a sad story of something bad that happened to him... he will try to make you feel more guilty and bad....

It is Typical rat game

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM
  12. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

The problem is, to someone who's never experienced it, the story's on here seem quite bizarre :(
    I would not have believed until I experienced it myself :(

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 12:35 PM
    Judithlyn, Beverley, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  13. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Eg ....car accident,mother sick or dead ,prison,army,no money for net,dad dead bla bla

Judithlyn, Beverley, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Broken phone, stolen phone, lost phone, hospital, bad weather.....

The list goes on!! :D

Judithlyn, magic, Beverley and 6 others like this.
  15. Going for the limit

Yeah i get that bbt but she knew he was an accussed rapist. Forget rat stuff for a moment , this bastard is a rapist.
    I dont care what nationality someone is but if someone contacted me and i knew of them to be a rapist i really wouldnt have anything to do with that person.
    I wouldnt be interested in his sorry ass story if he thought he was innocent or not
    This is the problem of how i just dont ' get it' or is that me being judgemental?

Mystery, Lovelylondon and Liona like this.
  16. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

It’s okay to voice your opinion. And I ask the same questions. But we all know how effective some rats can be at swaying our viewpoint. I think that this is clear evidence at how dangerous these rats are. They can take you and twist your thinking and make you do things you never would have done for anyone else. Like travel alone to meet them. Get married without enough time to know them. They are masters at manipulation. I agree that she should never have talked to him. That was stupid. But now she is a victim. Let’s not get hung up on the ‘Why was she with him?’ or ‘What was she thinking?’. She’s come back to warn others. And warn those who think they are now rat proof that it is not that simple.
    And... she needs support.

Judithlyn, magic, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

She didn't reply to his contact because she liked him, because she was interested in his story, blah blah.....she replied to him because she believed her knowledge of bezness meant she thought she could play him, but as any survivor knows....you can't play a professional con man at his own game....he will ALWAYS win.
    Lexi got over confident and made a mistake....have we not all done that at points throughout our lives? Is it fair to keep throwing it in her face, whilst he still walks free, unpunished and able to scam?
    Well said :love:

18. Lexi

Lexi Member

I didn't post here to get attacked by all... just wanted to warn others .... and I know I have been studip. .. but If u knew all u might understand me...
    Thanks for support ..or not

Judithlyn, AmberHeart, magic and 5 others like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Don't feel attacked :love: You will receive support here...the majority of us do not question what happened, as we ourselves know how easy it is to be sucked in by these rats, regardless of their history :)

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and you did a good job warning others bighug1.gif it has taken you a lot of guts to do it :)

21. Going for the limit

Oh dont get me wrong i am not attacking and would never want anyone to feel stupid or anything, i also get treated slightly different because i am married to a tunisian so yes i get that .
    I was simply voicing an opinion which on a forum will lead to alot of different opinions.
    I was trying to get the understanding of why thats all.
    I dont agree with the reasoning at all but like iv said im pleased he hasnt physically hurt you even though it will take a long time for you to mentally recover.

22. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Some of us get sucked in by rats, and some of us get sucked back in again and again. Its not about if you as a victim are right or wrong. It’s about the fact that you will need support. It’s hard to reprogram yourself back to who you were or who you want to be. That takes time. And support. So don’t worry about the questions, I am sure it’s only curiosity and not blaming. Most of us don’t even understand how we got hooked by a rat, we just know we did and now we need to get off that hook.

And my comment about doing a stupid thing was more for other readers who may not realize how skilled these rats can be. It’s was not meant to say you are a stupid person. It’s was more to add impact to the warning.

And I also wanted to say that we will welcome you here not matter how the rat hooked you.

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Are you sure :confused: we do have members here who are married to Tunisians, so that is news to me

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  24. Lexi

Lexi Member

Just wished that I didn't ... post this at all..
    But now u know... about him so I hope It help others

Judithlyn likes this.
  25. Going for the limit

Yeah thats how i feel but anyway im only here to help like everyone else.
    You should post on here lexi to warn others he is still continuing conning people.
    You will get support on here from the women who have gone through the same as you.

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Lexi like this.