You can ask for official info on line in Tunisia now!

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by Laurence, May 21, 2015.

1. cheryl

cheryl Well-Known Member

@neat I am not sure how the system works there...so I have just idea. .What about if you try to file complain to office what provide you copy of his birthcertificate without your name as it is mistake because he is married. I would attach your marriage certificate. Let this few sentences be translated to arabic for easier administration. I assume they will answer you it is not mistake because record was changed base on his divorce document. They might give you time and place or copy of it what is keeping in their record for make change in his birth certificate. ..
    ...I would try

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  2. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Dont send him anything without a quote first...Look for another solicitor ,,,there a thread on here about lawyers .giving names and numbers ...Pm Caramel ,,she can advise you

Stina, FoolInLove and cheryl like this.
  3. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

If your name is no longer mentioned on his birth cert, he has divorced you. When you get the Judgment paper from the court, that will act as your divorce paper here in the UK. You do not need to divorce in the UK again. Because that happened to me and I just sent to the relevant authorities such as banks, pensions dept, etc. Also, unless you divorce in the UK, it is not registered in the UK divorce registry but the papers from Tunisia are still valid and that will be proof of you divorce which will act as a Decree Nisi. I simply don't understand why this lawyer cannot get the divorce judgment for you. I think you should contact Malek Rejiba and tell him what you told the other lawyer. Malek will carry out the proper checks and will tell you how much it is going to cost. Tell him Delene recommended you.

Stina, FoolInLove, simple and 2 others like this.
  4. neat

neat Active Member

Hi all so it turns out I am not divorced at all. I sent off for another birth certificate, now have 1 in french 1 in arabic and both had my marriage missing so I messaged the office I obtained them from asking for date and place of divorce they messaged back saying they had made a mistake. I was still married and sent another certificate with my marriage registered on it. To say I am guttered is an understatement.

Stina and magic like this.
  5. Danica

Danica New Member

My friend is believed to be in a relationship with a Tunisian man. She is from the US and 20 years younger! What happens if she marries him in Tunisia! What are the Tunisian beliefs?

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi dear and welcome :) I donĀ“t understand this question :confused:
    As to the Tunisian belief, the majority of Tunisians consider themselves to be Muslim

FoolInLove likes this.
  7. Danica

Danica New Member

Is there anything you can do to find out if this guy is scamming my friend....like a website or a name list of people who are love rats? He fits all the red flags out there, but my friend is so far into this that unless I have proof he's a scammer, then she plans on marrying him! Please help!

Ginny and surf like this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, you know the saying "if it looks like a duck swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck" ;)

What is the name of the guy, where does he live, how old is he, what does he work and where, do you know his fb and phone number....

oh, and a picture would be helpful too. The world wide web is verrrrry helpful.
    Google is a treasure chest tot.100.6.gif

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    surf and FoolInLove like this.
  9. BeautifulBeginnings

BeautifulBeginnings Active Member

@Ginny this is the same guy ... Can you pm @Danica

10. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

There's the gallery here and you can also search for his name.
    There's a German website with a backlist of rats http://www.1001geschichte.de/
    Also a Russian website http://www.dezy-house.ru

ijs, FoolInLove and Heidi like this.