Welcome to TLR

You can't keep a good rat down!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
It’s their lifeline of communication outside of Tunisia, without apps like WhatsApp and telegram they couldn’t text women outside of the country because they simply can’t afford it.
Yes thats what I meant by cheap ( not free) , they buy an internet ticket so it's cheap not free to them

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
View attachment 69750
TODAYS messages, two years after kicking him into touch :speechless:
Must be a full moon this week @Tigerpants ...my rat called my mother's cell at 4am this morning and then later today tried my whatsapp....I refused to answer and so then he sent a message saying he's remarried and didn't I want to tell him mabrook? I don't have time for his childish BS...started college Monday and it shook me up but I will be fine....hope all of you ladies are doing well...hugs and kisses to everybody!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Must be a full moon this week @Tigerpants ...my rat called my mother's cell at 4am this morning and then later today tried my whatsapp....I refused to answer and so then he sent a message saying he's remarried and didn't I want to tell him mabrook? I don't have time for his childish BS...started college Monday and it shook me up but I will be fine....hope all of you ladies are doing well...hugs and kisses to everybody!!
I was wondering how you were @Makhadi_D'jinn, I doubt the rat is remarried but who knows they work right away after leaving their victims
I am happy for you that you started college, you are so much better off without the rat!
Just block him on WhatsApp and tell your mother to do the same, that's the best way to show you have moved on!
Maybe you can't because the rat has another phone, but its good that you ignore it all!

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
I was wondering how you were @Makhadi_D'jinn, I doubt the rat is remarried but who knows they work right away after leaving their victims
I am happy for you that you started college, you are so much better off without the rat!
Just block him on WhatsApp and tell your mother to do the same, that's the best way to show you have moved on!
Maybe you can't because the rat has another phone, but its good that you ignore it all!
It was tough...and of course I broke down a little...but then I made myself suck it up...I know he is doing it to get to me...and I'm glad that mom didn't answer her phone this morning...she gets up around 4 or sometimes a little before but she must not have had the phone near her...I was wondering if what he said was true because doesn't Tunisia have some law that states if the husband and wife are physically separated for more than 6 months than they can get the equivalent of an uncontested divorce so it's pretty quickly done? I can't trust his word and I sure won't be going to Tunisia myself to get any divorce papers if it is true

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
It was tough...and of course I broke down a little...but then I made myself suck it up...I know he is doing it to get to me...and I'm glad that mom didn't answer her phone this morning...she gets up around 4 or sometimes a little before but she must not have had the phone near her...I was wondering if what he said was true because doesn't Tunisia have some law that states if the husband and wife are physically separated for more than 6 months than they can get the equivalent of an uncontested divorce so it's pretty quickly done? I can't trust his word and I sure won't be going to Tunisia myself to get any divorce papers if it is true
funny my ex-rat probably has one, anyways it doesn't make a difference because here in Canada if the partner abandons the relationship
through not hearing from them for four years like me I am considered single, although the harassment did happen from his part that is not the type of communication I am talking about.
Abandonment, mental cruelty, cheating, I even have evidence he said I was a nightmare but its me that doesn't want to go back there ever again.
Plus there was every type of abuse that happened to me so I never want to get married again anyways
everything will fail with the next one its all just a number to the rats.
The ex-rat probably fixed the papers to get married again, but if I had the rat in front of me he will say all lies
so best not to even say a word because they don't understand anything else.
The rats only understand from their perspective.

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
funny my ex-rat probably has one, anyways it doesn't make a difference because here in Canada if the partner abandons the relationship
through not hearing from them for four years like me, although the harassment did happen from his part that is not the type of communication
I am talking about.
Plus there was every type of abuse that happened to me so I never want to get married again anyways
everything will fail with the next one its all just a number to the rats.
The ex-rat probably fixed the papers to get married again, but if I had the rat in front of me he will say all lies
so best not to even say a word because they don't understand anything else.
The rats only understand from their perspective.
That's so true...I hope you've been doing okay...miss chatting with you :)

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
That's so true...I hope you've been doing okay...miss chatting with you :)
I am doing fine, I am happy in my home, my teenage son lives with me.
I just live for me and my kids, I have not met anyone yet some of them on the dating site I am on
seem to have lots of issues not easy to find a true love.
I gave up looking, most are out for hookups on the dating site.
I am having some beautiful transformations in my life, things are going to change for the better.
I will message you about it when it happens

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
What a jerk! More power to the rat. Congrats to you and glad you ignored the snotface

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Just block the number he called from! And keep on and on

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
I am doing fine, I am happy in my home, my teenage son lives with me.
I just live for me and my kids, I have not met anyone yet some of them on the dating site I am on
seem to have lots of issues not easy to find a true love.
I gave up looking, most are out for hookups on the dating site.
I am having some beautiful transformations in my life, things are going to change for the better.
I will message you about it when it happens
So happy for you...change is always good...especially after all of this chaos...I am settling in with college and the first week is going good even though I feel like a dinosaur..haha...I am doing all online classes this semester...I am adjusting to it...nice to have the freedom of online classes but I'm used to the structured classes so I am a work in progress

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I know...I was like...WTF is he telling me this? I have a feeling that he will try again a couple more times but I'm pretty sure I'm prepared for it...today was just a shocker because it was totally unexpected
Oh I’m sure he’s not finished they never give up! Wonder if he’s really married or just looking for a reaction? Tell him you send your condolences to her:)

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
So happy for you...change is always good...especially after all of this chaos...I am settling in with college and the first week is going good even though I feel like a dinosaur..haha...I am doing all online classes this semester...I am adjusting to it...nice to have the freedom of online classes but I'm used to the structured classes so I am a work in progress
After you have had a rat, it gets easy after the years go by to set boundaries.
I wil never go back there, its hard for me to give myself to someone after all that has happened.
And there are rats here too but nothing like I have ever experienced with the Tunisian ex-rat
I always take care of myself and I am losing weight, making changes to my home everything
is positive.
I am practicing a lot of health and wellness in my life.
even meditaion and positive thinking helps me.
I am blessed with so much else, maybe not lucky in love though!
Glad to hear from you again!

Last edited:

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
After you have had a rat, it gets easy after the years go by to set boundaries.
I wil never go back there, its hard for me to give myself to someone after all that has happened.
And there are rats here too but nothing like I have ever experienced with the Tunisian ex-rat
I always take care of myself and I am losing weight, making changes to my home everything
is positive.
I am practicing a lot of health and wellness in my life.
even meditaion and positive thinking helps me.
I am blessed with so much else, maybe not lucky in love though!
Glad to hear from you again!
So happy to hear this and happy for you that you are doing better :)