You were all right in the end

Jane

I won’t go into a big re-hash of my story here as I haven’t the energy - needless to say I wrote here back in January regarding a “friend “ I had ... you all told me he was a Rat, I refused to believe you ... but guess what, you were all correct of course .
Some long term investigation confirmed it with me this week .... now it’s all ended, feel sick to my stomach but life must go on .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I won’t go into a big re-hash of my story here as I haven’t the energy - needless to say I wrote here back in January regarding a “friend “ I had ... you all told me he was a Rat, I refused to believe you ... but guess what, you were all correct of course .
Some long term investigation confirmed it with me this week .... now it’s all ended, feel sick to my stomach but life must go on .
I'm so so sorry - I think most of us refused to believe at first.

These next few weeks will be the hardest.

Oh gosh I feel so sorry for you as I know how much these parasites get into our system.

Im glad you are - nobody will judge and most have been in your shoes.

Big hugs MH x

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Hi Galleta, I remember so well those feelings :( sometimes it felt like they wouldn't end :( and quite a few times I nearly gave in (I tried a few times but kept going back).
The last time though...no, no, no.

Well, you know my story...
I promise you that sick stomach feeling will go... Now I occasionally bump into my rat and I feel nothing :) Not saddness, not anger, not fear, not regret, just absolutely nothing.
I can't believe that I once felt I would die without him. Now I say Hi as I walk by him, like he's just someone I vaguely know.... And that's all he is now, someone I vaguely know :)

you will get there lovely. Big hugs x

Jisela

Rat Expert
I’m glad you found the truth, because at least you now have real hope of getting out of the pain he put you through going forward.

Last edited:

simple

Ratslayer
Hi Galleta ,now you know the truth ,,just block him ,try to have no contact with him at all..Go cold turkey ,,theses rats will manipulate truth into fiction and if you give him the opportunity to contact you ,he will and that will eventually be even harder for you to deal with...This hurt will go away quicker ,if you dont contact him ,so please block him completly,,,Sending you strength xx

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
You have to think of yourself now. Nobody is judging you. You had to find out the truth for yourself don't be hard on yourself. Go out go see friends take your mind off and when your ready to rant we are all here for you. Sending you a healing angel big hugs and kisses xx

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
I do not defend rats. However , I do not agree that every single day we have a new victim .
Let’s do the math.
One rat can have multiple victims. I know mine did. So for arguments sake, let’s say he had ten. 365/10 = 36.5. Now how many rats do we have exposed? I think more than 36.5. And they replace a victim as soon as they lose her. So it is a revolving door. We know there are more rats than we have in the gallery I see several of them on my Instagram biting at my heels sometimes. (And I don’t even post selfies or photos of myself or follow them, my account is private.)
Given the numbers, it is being very conservative to say that there is only one new victim each day. I would actually say there is more.
If you like I can bring up evidence and post it here.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
thank you @Brasilgirl....l don't have the proof that there is a new victim every day,so l said "almost"....and even one in a week or month is one too many...l have been a victim before l knew this site and even then l reconsidered writing about it
You are welcome :)
It does help to tell your story and talk to others who understand what you are feeling. Ending a relationship with a rat is not the same as ending a normal relationship. A rat dominates your time and they manipulate your feelings. All that love bombing is brain washing. They follow a pattern and relay their feelings right from a ‘rat book’ to you.
Some rats may ad-lib a bit, but the pattern is the same. They work multiple victims at a time. It is a full time job for most of them.
Don’t ever feel like you were stupid or should have known. You know now! You are surviving and things do get better. :love:

Jisela

Rat Expert
thank you @Brasilgirl....l don't have the proof that there is a new victim every day,so l said "almost"....and even one in a week or month is one too many...l have been a victim before l knew this site and even then l reconsidered writing about it
You’ll be ok. Rats usually target kind people, because kind people are helpful, supportive and generous. They’re not always easy to spot... but, things like fast relationships, controlling nature, intense romantic plays, with a demand of support (or money) are some of the most important signs. It’s not normal.

Trust should always be earned over time - especially across the world. You’re much better off now, and I hope you recover quickly.

Levi

Hi how are you?
I hope you are ok.
And if you ever find yourself doubting weather or not he really is a rat. Just don’t give him money. And he will show his face.

Do you care to tell more about your story?
I remember having doubts. And I falling for his tricks again and again. He is now in a full block :)

March

my relationship with the rat lasted almost 2 years,I blocked him many times and returned to him again.for several days now I blocked it and deleted the numbers,I didn’t tell my story and not put him in the gallery because he threatened me

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry he threatened you but he cannot harm you - i presume you are not in Tunisia with him?

Well done for blocking him - try and keep him blocked and stay strong.

I you feel the need to unblock him then come here first to vent or cry - we will support you.

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
my relationship with the rat lasted almost 2 years,I blocked him many times and returned to him again.for several days now I blocked it and deleted the numbers,I didn’t tell my story and not put him in the gallery because he threatened me
What a coward .yeah a big man threatening a woman,,They can only threaten women ,because they dont have the balls to threaten a man ,,,,How dare he threaten you .I hope you stay strong and keep him blocked ,,As MH said he cant hurt you as long as your not in Tunisia ,And theres no way he can get out of Tuinsia without your help right now .You dont have to tell your story untill your comfortable doing so ,, Stay strong and chin up mate xx

naike

my ex has threatened me in a restaurant,full of people....the tourists called security.. the owner of the restaurant came and spoke to him in Arabic and at the end he said to me : lady,this is a private matter and you have to leave ... Djerba 2019 !

simple

Ratslayer
my ex has threatened me in a restaurant,full of people....the tourists called security.. the owner of the restaurant came and spoke to him in Arabic and at the end he said to me : lady,this is a private matter and you have to leave ... Djerba 2019 !
Rotten Tunisian male mentality ,always blaming the woman ,,You would have thought that being in a restaurant youd feel safe .They stick together regardless..You must have felt dreadful .I hope your ex never manages to leave Tunisia ,let him rot in his shit hole forever ,,Threaten women scumbag!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You're safe now - stay away from him, keep him blocked then even his words can't hurt you. You have shown great strengths by posting on here - well done!

Keep posting and reading on here - each dsy you keep away from him will make you feel stronger.

MH x

March

in my case, too, I think that he didn’t want to leave Tunisia. But as he wanted to take more money from me, and as a result I’m all in debt and in loans,Although he kept saying that he wanted to marry me.To marry me, he must quit his job,said that it would be necessary to pay a large sum of money,or open your own business,he works as a policeman

simple

Ratslayer
They all have intensions to leave Tunisia ,Wanting to marry you ,Were you going to live in Tunisia with him,,,He may very well have said he dosnt want to leave tunisia ,just like they say they dont like tunisia girls ,,What lies ,,he dosnt have to pay to quit his job in the police ,its true he cant marry a non national ,but he can do any other work in security guard sector ,or open up a business ,which i presume he expected you to fund ,What a worm ,Im so glad you blocked him .I believe this year in Tunisia a new law is comming into effect to try and cut down on police corruption ,,Its a fact known even to tourists that any police person can be bribed and even amnesty internationl is getting in on the act at police brutality in Tunisia...And so it should ,when you go on holiday the only line of defence a tourist has ,is the police ..