You were all right in the end

naike

You're safe now - stay away from him, keep him blocked then even his words can't hurt you. You have shown great strengths by posting on here - well done!

Keep posting and reading on here - each dsy you keep away from him will make you feel stronger.

MH x
thank you,this is really very helpful....love and hugs to you all

Sandra

I won’t go into a big re-hash of my story here as I haven’t the energy - needless to say I wrote here back in January regarding a “friend “ I had ... you all told me he was a Rat, I refused to believe you ... but guess what, you were all correct of course .
Some long term investigation confirmed it with me this week .... now it’s all ended, feel sick to my stomach but life must go on .
I was the same,i don't wanted to belive my husband was rat,but after 5 years i see he was a rat and wanted paper and good life here in Europe. FUCK HIM!!!

simple

Ratslayer
it’s very difficult to put an end to all this, because with your head you understand that this is a hoax, and the heart does not let go.It feels like you're under hypnosis.
Thats exactly what it is hypnosis ,,Its also a habit with all the attention and love messasges ,you start to feel alone and they make you feel guilty ",because you dont understamd me"..Bullshit,,they are playing a very dangerous game with your life and they know it .Some take longer to recover .others can move on quicker,,but it cant be rushed you have to take it day by day and eventually it will be over .xxx

Sandra

Thats exactly what it is hypnosis ,,Its also a habit with all the attention and love messasges ,you start to feel alone and they make you feel guilty ",because you dont understamd me"..Bullshit,,they are playing a very dangerous game with your life and they know it .Some take longer to recover .others can move on quicker,,but it cant be rushed you have to take it day by day and eventually it will be over .xxx
I hear this words from my husband,that i don't understand him how he felt many times.. That's is bullshit! I understood him very well. He was big fat liar!! I have a good friend who shared links about narcissists, and I started reading about these sick people, every word was true and correct about my husband he was like a narcist!

Josy

I hear this words from my husband,that i don't understand him how he felt many times.. That's is bullshit! I understood him very well. He was big fat liar!! I have a good friend who shared links about narcissists, and I started reading about these sick people, every word was true and correct about my husband he was like a narcist!
All this dirty rats are narzist. 100 %

Liona

Rat Expert
my ex has threatened me in a restaurant,full of people....the tourists called security.. the owner of the restaurant came and spoke to him in Arabic and at the end he said to me : lady,this is a private matter and you have to leave ... Djerba 2019 !
Seems like both of them are fuckers - your ex and the owner of the restaurant. What a lucky your disgasting ex is just a history.

milala

It is still difficult for me to not talk to him. He lives near me in America.(I don’t know if he has just a visitor visa) . He is now attending my Masjid. He goes to the supermarket I go to. He always compliments me. I never ever look directly at him. But the old feeling make it harder. They really do long lasting damage and don’t care. It is hard again. His rich older wife is never with him. I really need support now.

simple

Ratslayer
It is still difficult for me to not talk to him. He lives near me in America.(I don’t know if he has just a visitor visa) . He is now attending my Masjid. He goes to the supermarket I go to. He always compliments me. I never ever look directly at him. But the old feeling make it harder. They really do long lasting damage and don’t care. It is hard again. His rich older wife is never with him. I really need support now.
Its harder seeing him regularly ,,but the good thing for you [not his wife] is he is married and that must help you put a stop to getting closer to him..I know its not a love marriage ,but its still must mean something to you as im sure your visits to the Masjid ,mean something ,unlike [email protected] ,it cant be easy for you as im sure theres not many friends you can talk to about this...But realise ,you are over the worst part ,breaking from him,,,Now you must heal and that will take time and strength ,,Dont you have online shopping in the USA !! Sending you hugs xxx

Liona

Rat Expert
it’s very difficult to put an end to all this, because with your head you understand that this is a hoax, and the heart does not let go.It feels like you're under hypnosis.
How accurate you have described this.:thumbsup: I remember when I came to TLR my signature was almost the same for a while "Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already know". (@see clearly , isn't it kind of nostalgia?:rolleyes:) @March , you can cope with this also.

naike

there are days when I feel stupid for believing all the things he said....knowing l was 100 % not the only woman he was talking to....1000 plus beautiful women he is following on social media....slightly losing interest in me because l didn't follow his rules and obviously didn't send enough money...yes,this is the reason talking,but the heart....the heart is still asking "what if".....

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
there are days when I feel stupid for believing all the things he said....knowing l was 100 % not the only woman he was talking to....1000 plus beautiful women he is following on social media....slightly losing interest in me because l didn't follow his rules and obviously didn't send enough money...yes,this is the reason talking,but the heart....the heart is still asking "what if".....
Don't ever feel stupid, they are masters at the game.

What if? I get that but it wasn't real - what if he left you penniless, broken and alienated you from friends and family?

You got away, he will still be rotting away chasing women for money - you deserve better than some low life putting you down and devouring every last ounce of confidence you had let alone the money he would have taken from you.

Keep him blocked - as I said before you will get over him but I know it is hard right now and you can't see the wood from the trees.

Trust us.

MH x

naike

Don't ever feel stupid, they are masters at the game.

What if? I get that but it wasn't real - what if he left you penniless, broken and alienated you from friends and family?

You got away, he will still be rotting away chasing women for money - you deserve better than some low life putting you down and devouring every last ounce of confidence you had let alone the money he would have taken from you.

Keep him blocked - as I said before you will get over him but I know it is hard right now and you can't see the wood from the trees.

Trust us.

MH x
xoxo

simple

Ratslayer
Your also beautiful and there is no "what if",,,Your no way stupid ,,You saw right through him and decided he wasnt good enough for you .It will take time ,but your on the right path .He dosnt deserve someone like you .Your a million times better than those women hes following on social media ,,Your real ,true ,faithful and a woman whos worth having ,,F""k him .They age really quickly ,in a months time hes going to look like the wino you see outside the booze section at the supermarket ,Love yourself ,your worth it xxxx

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member

naike

Haha @MH007 I wake every morning with 4 cats jumping all over,how do you know that lol.....l love you all and thank you all... but you know by yourself it's a long way,because he made me addicted with all his talking and behaving on my 1st visit and for a moment l wanted to believe all of it it's real

simple

Ratslayer
@naike , yes, that's right ---->
Why would you need such a heartless bogeyman in your life? Just imagine you wake up in the morning and see it next to you. Brrr.. :eek:
Its true they age so quickly ,Its the sun
Haha @MH007 I wake every morning with 4 cats jumping all over,how do you know that lol.....l love you all and thank you all... but you know by yourself it's a long way,because he made me addicted with all his talking and behaving on my 1st visit and for a moment l wanted to believe all of it it's real
Like any addiction its hard ,but the quickest way is to go cold turkey ,cut off all communication and keep your self occupied .Yeah they all deserve the Oscar ,the way they act out the love scenes are worthy of any film star...But thats exactly what it is reel time ,not real time .Keep going mate xxxx

Amira

Rat Expert
almost every day a new victim ....stay strong,it is happening to me as well....the only solution is BLOCK ...big hug
Unfortunately, these men always manage to get new women very easily. Really feel sorry for the new women they get to know because they have no idea what they're going for. The worst thing is that some of them are already married but that they need an extra source of income to feed their Arab wife. The more money he brings to her, the more happy she becomes and the more loss and scam for the foreign woman. It's disgusting

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Quite a few of them that I use(d) to know of did not have a wife. They invested the money rather into alcohole and drugs and random tunisian women of questionable status.

Oh, did I mention already that I can only strongly recommend to stay clear of tunisian men who are into alcohole and various drugs? They have almost certainly a police record or are on their watch list.

The reason why I mention this especially is because only a few policemen will, during a control, inform tourists that the person in their company is "not a good man", most policemen won't say anything and some policemen even assume that the tourists know in what company they are and that they like it.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
The reason why I mention this especially is because only a few policemen will, during a control, inform tourists that the person in their company is "not a good man", most policemen won't say anything and some policemen even assume that the tourists know in what company they are and that they like it.
That happened to me a few times, I was told he was not a good man, not by a policeman but by Tunisian working in the tourist industry. Unfortunately that's all they said and he seemed like a good man to me :( but it does show that some Tunisian will try to warn you

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
That happened to me a few times, I was told he was not a good man, not by a policeman but by Tunisian working in the tourist industry. Unfortunately that's all they said and he seemed like a good man to me :( but it does show that some Tunisian will try to warn you
I witnessed that myself - there are good men that try to warn us. Unfortunately not enough.

MH x

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
BUT ... some people tell you that to get their own foot into the door, or, in other words, they have their own motives for doing so. However, even if one takes this possibility into account, what should remain is an additional warning sign that should not be dismissed easily, but encourage one to look at things with eyes wide open.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
I witnessed that myself - there are good men that try to warn us. Unfortunately not enough.

MH x
Yes and what does the rat say if you are approached to be warned. Don't listen to them they are just jealous. Yes might be so in some but it sets the alarms bells off which we didn't listen too coz some of them were true