You were all right in the end

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member

naike

Haha @MH007 I wake every morning with 4 cats jumping all over,how do you know that lol.....l love you all and thank you all... but you know by yourself it's a long way,because he made me addicted with all his talking and behaving on my 1st visit and for a moment l wanted to believe all of it it's real

simple

Ratslayer
@naike , yes, that's right ---->
Why would you need such a heartless bogeyman in your life? Just imagine you wake up in the morning and see it next to you. Brrr.. :eek:
Its true they age so quickly ,Its the sun
Haha @MH007 I wake every morning with 4 cats jumping all over,how do you know that lol.....l love you all and thank you all... but you know by yourself it's a long way,because he made me addicted with all his talking and behaving on my 1st visit and for a moment l wanted to believe all of it it's real
Like any addiction its hard ,but the quickest way is to go cold turkey ,cut off all communication and keep your self occupied .Yeah they all deserve the Oscar ,the way they act out the love scenes are worthy of any film star...But thats exactly what it is reel time ,not real time .Keep going mate xxxx

Top Bottom