You were all right in the end

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Haha @MH007 I wake every morning with 4 cats jumping all over,how do you know that lol.....l love you all and thank you all... but you know by yourself it's a long way,because he made me addicted with all his talking and behaving on my 1st visit and for a moment l wanted to believe all of it it's real
That's the hard bit. It's a long journey to the end but you will get there my lovely

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes and what does the rat say if you are approached to be warned. Don't listen to them they are just jealous. Yes might be so in some but it sets the alarms bells off which we didn't listen too coz some of them were true
Yes I agree - my rat used to say "don't speak with him because he is a bad man" even though HE was a bad man.

I have been fortunate enough to meet genuine Tunisians that don't work with tourists and are in the percentage that abhor bezness.

MH x

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Yes I agree - my rat used to say "don't speak with him because he is a bad man" even though HE was a bad man.

I have been fortunate enough to meet genuine Tunisians that don't work with tourists and are in the percentage that abhor bezness.

MH x
Yes there is lovely genuine tunsians that hate seeing young girls and woman off all ages with these ass wipes. People come on these website and think we hate tunsians no we don't just the rats. I met lovely people there that never asked for anything very kind and humble people. When visiting just bring poison for the rats so we can get rid of this vermin

simple

Ratslayer
Yes there are many good Tunisians ,I must say that the majority of men are good..Wont say the same about the women though. I found them to be be quite materlsitic and jealous of anyone doing well .They are so class orientated ,that sometimes i found it offensive..That is the town women basically..The village women were more hospitable ,but will still put you down behind your back.Prehaps this is just a woman thing and maybe because i could understand the language i found their comments to be quite hurtful.Them not knowing i could understand what they were saying ,was an eye opener for me..

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Yes there are many good Tunisians ,I must say that the majority of men are good..Wont say the same about the women though. I found them to be be quite materlsitic and jealous of anyone doing well .They are so class orientated ,that sometimes i found it offensive..That is the town women basically..The village women were more hospitable ,but will still put you down behind your back.Prehaps this is just a woman thing and maybe because i could understand the language i found their comments to be quite hurtful.Them not knowing i could understand what they were saying ,was an eye opener for me..
Yes so did i.and when they are talking I used to think they were fighting that high pitch voice like a bunch of hyenas.and all they talk about is FLOus and for the newbies that means money.you will probably hear your boyfriend say this in all sentences money money money that's all they think about.They would cut each others hand off for a dinar