Zizou Again " Rui Bellevue Park Hotel Sousse Kantaoui " .

T

Tactfull

Quite probably! He has also acquired new girly instagram followers and has Charl sending him hearts and flowers through comments.
Bet he still says that he doesn't have a girlfriend though! :Ninja:
He is Sweet liar :D .

HappyDreamer

Is Charl still all loved up?
I don't understand instagram, can anyone see what people post there ?
It's like facebook except it's all about posting photos. You're account can be private so that only your followers can see your photos and comment on them and you have to approve people, like mine. Or it can be completely open so anyone can find you, see what photos you've posted, comment on them etc, like Zizous.

Screenshot_2014-11-30-23-23-51_20141130232829414.jpg

Sorry for the crap blacking out.... There's a child in the photo and, although it's already out there, better safe than sorry. Charlsum is Charl.

Last edited:

Alien

It's like facebook except it's all about posting photos. You're account can be private so that only your followers can see your photos and comment on them and you have to approve people, like mine. Or it can be completely open so anyone can find you, see what photos you've posted, comment on them etc, like Zizous.

View attachment 3356

Sorry for the crap blacking out.... There's a child in the photo and, although it's already out there, better safe than sorry. Charlsum is Charl.
oh, thanks, I'm antitalent...:confused::confused:

kissya86wakemeup

I was looking at the tlr fbsite today and my eyes felt on a old woman (60+) who is a friend of the page. I clicked on her profile and she is married with a young man (30 or younger). Then I saw that he is a friend of zied.
Hello? Ladies..open your eyes.

HappyDreamer

I was looking at the tlr fbsite today and my eyes felt on a old woman (60+) who is a friend of the page. I clicked on her profile and she is married with a young man (30 or younger). Then I saw that he is a friend of zied.
So even the fb page has been infiltrated then?! :(

simple

The face book page will only accept TLR members ,,if they arnent members on here ,,thy get deletd or refused

Top Bottom