Zizou Again " Rui Bellevue Park Hotel Sousse Kantaoui " .

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
Link? I can see which member you mean but not the friends of the hubby!
Oh, and u might need to tag mh for her to see this.... @MH007
Also the facebook page is not for personal stories etc, It is just so we can all still keep in touch if TLR goes down, which it did a while back. We weren't able to contact anyone and Ben wasn't aware the site had gone down for about a week and we all suffered from withdrawal symptoms :(
So just general friendly and informative posts on there, no personal stuff that you wouldn't post on here, like simple said, the facebook page is for members of TLR and members here come in a variety of forms

T

Tactfull

I was looking at the tlr fbsite today and my eyes felt on a old woman (60+) who is a friend of the page. I clicked on her profile and she is married with a young man (30 or younger). Then I saw that he is a friend of zied.
Hello? Ladies..open your eyes.
What 's her name this women you saw her she is friend with Zied ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Npk

kissya86wakemeup

It makes me physically sick when I look at her picture. Of course he is using her ... she will be so so so sad when she realized it.

T

Tactfull

She is 99 and he is 18. Can someone shake her please? She should wake up.
She is not 99 . i see her profile :)
Are you scared to Become old since you say stuff like that because you dont like old women ? enjoy to be young now because in 15 years you will be old too ;) .
buy the way i like your new Avatar is much better then the other Avatar you had :p

kissya86wakemeup

i dont like it if someone get used and when i look at this couple it reminds me of Danielle and Mohaned.

by the way: i am not afraid of getting old... every year of the life is special and in different ways beautiful.

kissya86wakemeup

why did you delete your post with the vampire? afraid that someone dont like your post, ehhh?

HappyDreamer

I think yes, on the other facebooksite called Tunisian love rats she is 100% a member.
Really?! Well that was a lot of something about nothing then! :D
Tbh, I'd got to the point where I didn't care any more.... I don't really want to know what he's doing.... Actually, scratch that, I know exactly what he's doing and I want no part in it whatsoever!
The thought of him near me creeps me out now! *shudder!
Think I might stay off here for a little bit to avoid getting sucked into the drama again!

N. Amany

She has been removed - this was the reason for the recent audit of all members.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx
i just have a question about facebook am totally new at facebook never had it before . But now it said after 48 hrs those who dont reply get deleted . How do i know now if i am deleted or not ? Sorry , but am not very familiar with facebook things :oops:

MH007

Staff member
Lol
i just have a question about facebook am totally new at facebook never had it before . But now it said after 48 hrs those who dont reply get deleted . How do i know now if i am deleted or not ? Sorry , but am not very familiar with facebook things :oops:
I knew who you were so didn't message you - you're fine lol

Xxxxxxxx

surf

How do I join the fb page? Also will other people be able to see that I am a member by looking at my page. I would like to join as last time tlr didn't work I was very confuzzled hehe x

Npk

How do I join the fb page? Also will other people be able to see that I am a member by looking at my page. I would like to join as last time tlr didn't work I was very confuzzled hehe x
can i pm you you the link just if i muck up at least its going to one person:rolleyes:

surf

I a
She is banned from here[/QUOTE
Brown girl can I ask your help to add me to the fb page please? Npk very kindly sent me a link but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work x

MH007

Staff member
Hi @surf

You can find us here https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/611446202298166/ please message either myself, BB, Nutty, Simple, Laurence or Wallah your TLR name and we will then add you. Or request to join and one of us will pm you before we accept. Previously we accepted and then messaged but obviously little miss Elizibeth snuck in - this will not happen again.

I have also audited and verified each and every member on there now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Top Bottom