Zizou Again " Rui Bellevue Park Hotel Sousse Kantaoui " .

surf

Hi @surf

You can find us here https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/611446202298166/ please message either myself, BB, Nutty, Simple, Laurence or Wallah your TLR name and we will then add you. Or request to join and one of us will pm you before we accept. Previously we accepted and then messaged but obviously little miss Elizibeth snuck in - this will not happen again.

I have also audited and verified each and every member on there now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thankyou for your reply. May I ask if my friends will be able to see that I am part of the group from my fb page or is it a secret group? As I never told my family the truth about my rat and don't want them to find out xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thankyou for your reply. May I ask if my friends will be able to see that I am part of the group from my fb page or is it a secret group? As I never told my family the truth about my rat and don't want them to find out xx
No they won't see anything - it is a closed group :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Alien

Hi @surf

You can find us here https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/611446202298166/ please message either myself, BB, Nutty, Simple, Laurence or Wallah your TLR name and we will then add you. Or request to join and one of us will pm you before we accept. Previously we accepted and then messaged but obviously little miss Elizibeth snuck in - this will not happen again.

I have also audited and verified each and every member on there now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
did BB leave the group? :eek::(

wallah

She is the first named person Alien -- still here thank goodness!

Alien

She is the first named person Alien -- still here thank goodness!
What does it mean "first named person"? :oops::oops: Sorry, I don't understand...:(:( I can't see her in the FB group anymore.... :( Or am I blocked? :(

Alien

Yes he told me that and washed my head with cold water. :rolleyes:
If you look for Tunisian boyfriend recently many new members has registered to this site! ;) I suppose not for that purpose to read about bezness......;)
But I do suggest you to forget all Tunisian men and long distance relationship, and search for boyfriend in your own country..:).... You will save yourself from many disappointments......

kissya86wakemeup

If you look for Tunisian boyfriend recently many new members has registered to this site! ;) I suppose not for that purpose to read about bezness......;)
But I do suggest you to forget all Tunisian men and long distance relationship, and search for boyfriend in your own country..:).... You will save yourself from many disappointments......
thank you, alien, but I dont search a tunisian boyfriend.

olegum

is everyone joining with the real facebook accounts? is it ok to join with my actual one or do I have to make a new one with picture like here?

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
No they won't see anything - it is a closed group :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx
If you join it won't show up on your timeline BUT if someone goes to the facebook page they can see a list of members (even if they are not member themselves), but they can't see anything written on there unless they are a member.
So it's probably best to set up a second facebook account using something similar to your user name here.

HappyDreamer

If you join it won't show up on your timeline BUT if someone goes to the facebook page they can see a list of members (even if they are not member themselves), but they can't see anything written on there unless they are a member.
So it's probably best to set up a second facebook account using something similar to your user name here.
Unless, like me, your rat knows that you're on here and you really don't give a shit! In fact, I'm glad he knows I'm here... Gives him something to think about other than how tired he is and who he's going to scam next! :D

Arkady

It's like facebook except it's all about posting photos. You're account can be private so that only your followers can see your photos and comment on them and you have to approve people, like mine. Or it can be completely open so anyone can find you, see what photos you've posted, comment on them etc, like Zizous.

View attachment 3356

Sorry for the crap blacking out.... There's a child in the photo and, although it's already out there, better safe than sorry. Charlsum is Charl.
Is it me or do they all start looking alike

Top Bottom