Zizou - Zied Chiba - Riu

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Hopefull :S, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Hopefull :S

Hopefull :S Active Member

Right, here goes!

My friend has been seeing Zizou since August 2014 and has been back to his hotel (currently the Riu Bellevue Park), twice already and is going back again in December.

Through this website one other girlfriend has already been found, but this was not enough to convince her that he is a rat. He claimed that she was a jealous ex girlfriend and she believed him.

As far as I know she has bought him trainers and other presents plus, last time she was there she gave him £150 to pay a fine for not having insurance on his scooter.

He is 23 and his family lives in Sousse. He has worked for the Riu chain for a number of years. He claims to have a business buying and selling motor bikes, on top of the animation work he does, but it's obviously not very successful if he can't pay his own fines! He has a twin brother who is married and living with his wife in Belgium.

I am desperate to find more information on this guy to prove to my friend what he really is before she loses herself Screenshot_2014-11-14-11-07-24.png , so please.... Any info will be greatfully received.

PM or post here! Either is great!

Attached Files:

AmberHeart, Alien, Angel14 and 2 others like this.
  2. Hopefull :S

3. Kalas

Kalas Well-Known Member

Do you think it's a good idea to put his Instagram on here.. It leads straight to ur friend after a couple mins. I don't think I'd be happy if my friend put this on a website. Sorry don't mean to be cheeky. Just thinking of ur friend...
    It's a different thing if she posts this herself.
    To me this is going too far.
    Don't mean to be cheeky x

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

AmberHeart, Amira and Hopefull :S like this.
  5. olegum

olegum Well-Known Member

you can't save your friend if she doesn't want to be saved...I'm afraid you will need to stand back and watch her do her own mistakes...it's the only way, otherwise she'll think you're trying to sabotage her relationship and you will become her enemy...

6. Hopefull :S

Hi Kalas..... You're not being cheeky at all! She already thinks I'm her enemy and am trying to ruin her relationship so I have nothing to lose and everything to gain when the truth comes out. She is a lovely girl and if he is genuine, then I wish them the best. But so far, the evidence points to a rat.

Anyone heard from feefee recently?

7. Kalas

Kalas Well-Known Member

Yeah I get that but I take it ur friend is Chloe? It seems obvious .. Her page also open and she likes all his pics.
    Fair enough put his name here but putting his Instagram kind of puts her here for all to see its a bit much in terms of her privacy.

I think you're a good friend and when it all goes wrong she will hopefully see that and see you for the true friend you are being x

8. Hopefull :S

Ahhhh, I see what you are saying.... No, my friend is not Chloe.... My friend isn't even on his instagram, I checked, that's why I took the photos from there..... So it can't lead back to her!

kissya86wakemeup and Kalas like this.
  9. Kalas

Kalas Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh ok sorry my mistake then.
    Must be one of his fans then!
    She seemed to have gone to tunisia same times as your friend that's why I thought that

kissya86wakemeup and Hopefull :S like this.
  10. Hopefull :S

Or she could be another girlfriend.... I did notice that he only has a few followers and the girls are all quite beautiful! Wonder how many of them are part of the hareem? One of them appears to only be 15 though, which is very disturbing!

11. Kalas

Kalas Well-Known Member

Instagram is very impersonal and If the page is open anyone can follow or like pics though.

My friends bf is a complete rat. (Not tunisian but a rat nonetheless)
    Told her a million times but she won't listen. Just leave your friend to it and be there for her when it all goes wrong.
    I know u want to help but there's nt a lot you can do :(

12. kissya86wakemeup

kissya86wakemeup Well-Known Member

I am not 100% sure but I guess I saw him many times in discos in Kantoui B1..but this was three years ago. If it's the same man I saw him with gays, too.

He was there with his twin brother. If he was in Belgium this time it's not the same men.

Alien likes this.
  13. Hopefull :S

His brother has not been married 3 years!

Oh my.... Men too?! I hope she's keeping safe?!

*shudder*

AmberHeart, Browning, olegum and 2 others like this.
  14. Angel14

Angel14 Well-Known Member

No not heard anything from feefee.

15. Hopefull :S

No, me neither! There was a new member on here a few weeks ago that I thought might have been her but I don't know....
    Hope she's ok and not been dragged back in.
    I could kill him, I really could! :(

olegum and Big Bang Theory like this.
  16. kissya86wakemeup

The brothers were once with other twins in disco. The girls had blonde hair and first I thought that is cute, two twin pairs falls in love. :oops:
    The next day I saw them with old european men in the Cesar bar. (This is a very bad bar with a lot of Gegners). Another day I saw one of them with an old man going into the park.

AmberHeart likes this.
  17. kissya86wakemeup

I did NOT see them doing sexual things, maybe they just talked to the men that they pay for them?

18. kissya86wakemeup

* to pay thé drinks/ food for them

19. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Sorry to say but he look like a gay

Lalalove187 likes this.
  20. Kalas

Kalas Well-Known Member

Eh and what do GAYS look like?????? Your posts are so ignorant and bug the life out of me!!!!

Lalalove187 likes this.
  21. Lalalove187

Lalalove187 Active Member

Lol @ the last two posts

Browning and Amira like this.
  22. Kalas

Kalas Well-Known Member

Eh no seriously someone tell me what does A GAY look like?
    I was under the impression they looked just like everybody else but I'm obviously missing some vital information!
    It's an absolute disgrace some of this woman's comments and no one says a thing to her.
    @Amira why don't you start your own thread and write about whatever Tunisian is up your nose instead of writing generalised pish directed at all Arabs and now gays! Chrrrrrriiiiiisssstttttttt!
    :mad::confused::sick:

crystal likes this.
  23. Hopefull :S

I have just had a very upset friend on the phone. Apparently I am ruining their relationship by posting here because he thinks that it is her posting.
    She claims that he is a good person and that has been proved on here by me only finding one ex girlfriend and no proof of others. She even said that he was ok about her not being able to send him enough money to buy him out of the army (yes really!), that he will sort it himself, proving that he is not with her for money..... I wonder who will be paying that then!
    She was very upset and seems to have developed real feelings for him so I guess I will just have to leave it here and let her know if anything else definite comes up.... Although I think she's now reading for herself.
    She is back there for Christmas so we will see what comes of that.
    I will keep an eye on this thread, but hope you wonderful people understand that I'm worried about her and what he will do if he really believes that it's her posting and not me! :(

24. Lalalove187

Lalalove187 Active Member

Are they going to marry? Anytime soon?

25. Hopefull :S

She's not said.... Why?